Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Willis at the bat


Hey everyone, sorry about the lack of updates recently, that is if any of you have actually been checking for updates.
I can't believe i'm halfway through my final week of school. It went so fast. I'm looking forward to being done, so i can finally try to sort out all the stuff i learned, clear my mind, and keep learning. i'm not as much looking forward to joining the real world, however.
Above is an update on my final project which doesn't tell you much, except showing you something close to what it's going to look like. For all you know, the animation could be crap. Total crap. Anyway, i finished animating yesterday (or stopped animating anyway. you never really finish animating) and started rendering today, and since i couldn't do anything on the computer at school, i decided to come home early. Hooray for coming home early. My project ended up a lot shorter than i originally planned. I decided to cut a few scenes off the end because i didn't think i'd have time. Whattaya gonna do.
It feels good to be done animating (again, i probably could have kept animating, but at this point i was getting short on time and brain power) and i'm looking forward to whatever my next project is going to be. That's good, because i was pretty sure i'd be totally sick of computer animation, and never want to do it again. Lord knows that's how i felt a couple of weeks ago. But actually, i'm looking forward to the next project i start, which probably won't be until after i've had a few weeks away from it with all the goings on of graduating, and my brother Shaun's upcoming visit here and our trip to Calgary to visit my parents and recover a bit from the last 11 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willis is cute.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on graduating, Ryan. i assume you're in Calgary right now? get all the rest you can, man, i'm sure you need it. i'm sure i'll see you when you get back.